Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2nd attempt to photobucket

I have put the images on photobucket site. It is under the sub-album labeled "promotions." Some of them may look like the exact same image, but if you click on them you can see that I edited them with photoshop filters. I just took different shots of the paper in dirt and just slightly adjusted minor things, like dirt, sticks and grass. I'm also going to print these out to bring to class tonight, but I won't be able to put them on postcard material, as my printer is out of ink, so I'm just going to take the cd to walgreens, sorry about that. later!

7 comments:

Mat Tom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mat Tom said...

I think the exposed1 and the exposed2tornedges look really good.

Sean said...

You may not have to print them out, as we can view them in class.

I think the best are exposed5, exposed 3 and exposed2tornedges, in that order.

Melanie Mitchell said...

I like exposed3 and exposed5. I think what makes these look unique and better than the others is the 3d effect that the paper is having...POPPING out of the ground.

DBranchaud said...

I like the exposed1postered and exposed2tornedges.

Nicolette Ross said...

I think exposed5 looks the best.

mike_repp said...

I'm an exposed1 fan.